- Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF
- Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF
- model A005E, grey box
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon EF
- model A025
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F Description
Benefitting the optical assets, performance and handling is enhanced through the use of dual MPUs (Micro-Processing Unit), which ensure fast and reliable image stabilization and autofocus. Vibration Compensation accounts for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake, to result in sharper images when shooting handheld at slower shutter speeds. Conversely, a USD motor provides quick and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens body is weather-sealed and moisture resistant, and the front element features a protective fluorine coating to guard against dust and smearing.
Shipping Weight: 3.48lb
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three LD and Three Aspherical Elements
- AX, eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultra-wide zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 22.5-45mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Three LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- Two glass-molded aspherical elements and one XGM (eXpanded Glass Molded Aspherical) element help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- An AX coating has been to the convex surface of large, curved elements and both eBAND and BBAR coatings have also been applied to individual elements to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 11" away.
- Dual dedicated MPUs (Micro-Processing Unit) are used—one for autofocus, one for VC—to ensure fast, responsive focusing and stabilization performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.