Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sony PCM-D100 High Resolution Portable Stereo Recorder Description
The recorder is powered by four included AA batteries and can record approximately 6.5 hours at 192 kHz/24-bit PCM and almost 11 hours as 2.8 MHz/1-bit DSD. Its left and right record channels are individually adjustable, and its meters are illuminated for monitoring in dark environments. For faster transferring of files, the PCM-D100 has a USB port, allowing you to move your files directly to your Mac or PC. A wireless IR remote commander, furry windscreen, AC adapter, USB cable, and carry case are included.
Shipping Weight: 3.04lb
- Records PCM, DSD, MP3 Formats
- Up to 192kHz/24-Bit PCM, 2.8224MHz DSD
- 32GB Internal Memory & SD-XC Card Slot
- Stereo Mics with Multiple Positions
- Aluminum Construction
- 32-Bit D/A Converters
- Includes Remote & Furry Windscreen
- Includes Batteries & Carry Case
- Includes Sound Forge Studio LE Software