Please also consider:
- Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Price Not Announced
- Nikon Z9 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body Only
- Sony Alpha A7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens
- Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body only, Silver
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Sigma 50mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Description
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the lens sports a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. The physical design utilizes Thermally Stable Composite material for durability in a wide range of environments, and a brass bayonet mount also offers rigidity and mounting precision.
As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
Prime normal-length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
Shipping Weight: 2.64lb
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- In the Box: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Sony E, Sigma LCF-77 III 77mm Lens Cap, Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses, Sigma Lens Hood for 50mm f/1.4 Art Digital HSM Lens, Lens Case