Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G970F/DS – Support Forum Buy Now – ₱32,389.99

Upgrade from Huawei Mate 10 to Galaxy S10 [Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G970F/DS - 315657]

• ddkinces

What's kind of settings I should do to copy all my data on Mate 10 to Galaxy S10? I really need to move my contacts and photos to S10.

• Derek_W Staff

Personally speaking, I migrated all my contacts to a new phone by synchronising the data to my Google account. For more informaiton, please refer to the Google Help page.

Photos can be synchronised with Google Photos or copy them to a micro-SD card alternatively.

• Canpluse

Yeah, Google account can do that,but it's also easy to lose data from phone if you have a lot of contacts or photos on your phone that need to be moved,this is not the safest way.

Let me share you another way to move all data between Huawei and Samsung.

https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-data-from-huawei-to-samung.html

• ddkinces

The download speed is too slow and it could takes days to complete the photo sync

• joerl

If you want to move all your contacts and photos from Huawei Mate 10 to Galaxy S10, my suggestion is Phone Transfer tool. After linking both of them to pc via usb cables or wifi, the Phone Transfer tool will scan out all data on them, such as app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs. Then you can choose contacts and photos to transfer.

;